Leading content provider to the iGaming Industry, offering a multi-product portfolio that is innovative, regulated, and mobile-focused. Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivalled. We strive to create the most engaging and evocative experience for all our customers across a range of products, including slots, live casino, and bingo.
- Be responsible for developing prototypes of the games and be in sync with the mathematicians to prepare simulations.
- Compile and understand the intentions of the project, document development needs and assess technical feasibility;
- Analyse existing functions in the engine and see if they are in line with intentions;
- Suggest improvements whenever necessary by designing and implementing new systems;
- Collaborate with the graphic design technical director to establish constraints and communicate the technical possibilities of the various features to the artistic teams;
- Suggest innovations inspired by others from the games industry;
- Validate and verify whether the newly developed and integrated systems meet the specific and general project intentions and are coherent with existing code;
- Optimize whenever necessary;
- Support the features and systems designed for production;
- Determine and correct the bugs identified by other working units and the quality control team;
- Document the work to transfer knowledge and enable users (other working units) to understand how to use the systems and functions.
Skills, knowledge and qualification:
- At least 3 years of experience in programming, ideally in the 2D game sector, or any other relevant area (Unity3D);
- Good analytical and synthesis skills, must have strong logic sense;
- Should be able to work independently;
- Knowledge of Data Structure;
- Expert in C#;
- Good to have Java script knowledge;
- Passion for casino and/or computer games;
- Must have the ability to speak, read and understand English, tolerate moderate to occasional high levels of stress, capable of multi tasking, and meeting deadlines.
Gaming Industry, Casino gaming background preferred, especially online games.
Sr. Java Developeres.