Internationally active group of companies which, with various quality brands, primarily in direct sales, serves customers from trade, industry and the automotive industry with high-quality fastening technology products, tools, installation and maintenance accessories as well as chemical auxiliaries and care products .
It unites strong brands under one roof and is one of the largest providers in Europe. Today the group of companies, is active with 27 companies in 19 countries. Most recently, the companies generated sales of EUR 741.4 million with 4,186 employees.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective clients;
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential clients to meet their needs;
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and client relationships;
- Reach out to client leads through cold calling;
- Expedite the resolution of client problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction;
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule;
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments;
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports;
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services;
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends;
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative in fast moving or a technical field;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales;
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills;
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs;
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback;
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/business or a related field
Business Developer / B2B Sales Representative